addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Powderkeg Message Board › Events (and discounts): Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month

Events (and discounts): Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Heyo!

I'ma let you finish...

But first, let me hit you with a couple of details on some cool startup events before it's too late. Here's what's coming down the pike (and it's coming fast):

TOMORROW morning

Revenue North starts tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM and has 55 sessions with business experts, including some of our own Verge members. The cost to attend is $99, but if you use the promo code "A23YK6" you can get in tomorrow at NO COST when you register here. Apologies for the short-notice heads up, but hope you can still make it to the sessions that turn you on.

NEXT WEEK

Verge Thursday is here again. Well, almost. We're getting together next Thursday, April 28 at 6:00 PM.

We'll open up Verge registration this Friday morning at 9:30 AM. So set a calendar reminder now, lest you forget. More details to come tomorrow, but I have much more to tell you about now...

NEXT MONTH

Join Crawl for Cancer. Seriously. It's a fun day in Broad Ripple where you can drink, have fun with friends, and most importantly, raise money to benefit Little Red Door, Indiana's oldest local cancer support network. Grab a team of ten or find another team that's going (I think there's still room on the Verge team, so shoot me a note if you're a lone ranger). There are rumors of another pre-crawl breakfast at the Hunckler house as well, so stay tuned.

Get in on this year's TechPoint Mira Awards. This year, they have under-30 prices for us young guns. So you can save more than a hundred bucks if you register this week. Just looking out for you and your wallet.

Early-Bird registration for both Mira and Crawl for Cancer ends this Friday. I know you have a minute right now, so let's just get that out of the way now before we end up spending more money than we have to :)

Cool?

Cool.

That's all for now. Look for a note from me later in the day tomorrow with more details on next Thursday's Verge event.

Stay hungry,

Matt