addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Powderkeg Message Board › We're Going Underground (Literally)

We're Going Underground (Literally)

Matt H.
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
How was your Memorial Day weekend?
I spent most of mine with family, which always gives you a new perspective on where you're from and where you're going. At least now I know why I do some of the weird things I do!
But knowing your history isn't just important with family. It's good for business, too.
More than 125 people are coming down to Fountain Square this Thursday to create their own history in the Indianapolis tech community. But next week, we're taking things back to our Indianapolis roots...
Join me and other leaders in the Indianapolis community to experience a historic evening with Indiana Humanities. We're starting UNDERGROUND in the Catacombs below City Market. But then we're hitting 4 other historic sites on historic Mass Ave.
Want to join us for a Crime and Punishment themed bar crawl?
Join other Verge members next Tuesday or Wednesday as we drink at the scene one of John Dillinger's bank robberies, convict a KKK member, and experience Indy in a whole new way.
The first few people who use the code "Verge" at registrations will get $10 off! Register here:­
Whether it's your business, your city, or your family... It's always fascinating to get more perspective on your history. It's a way to connect, build a relationship, and see new patterns.
Let me know if you learn something new!
P.S. There are still 15 spots left for this Thursday's pitch night at the HI-FI. So, you can still register today, if there's room.