addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Powderkeg Message Board › Why We're Giving Away $128,000

Why We're Giving Away $128,000

Matt H.
hunckler
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hi!
Do you know where I can connect with investors for my startup?
I hear that all the time (I'm guessing you do too). So, the Verge team has been accumulating resources with the Venture Club, VisionTech, Elevate Ventures, TechPoint, and several other organizations to invest in Indiana businesses.
We're giving away more than $125,000 next Thursday.
But we're doing so much more than that. We're bringing in investors from around the country and more than 75 fundable businesses to connect with YOU at The Innovation Showcase.
Here's what Angel Morales, a former attendee and exhibitor, has to say about it:

• "In 2011 Smarter Remarketer was featured in the Innovation Showcase.  For those investors who joined us back then, the company they invested in has increased in value 16x and we have a vibrant path in front of us. That’s the role of the Innovation Showcase. It’s is to shine a light on a curated selection of young business and their corresponding entrepreneurs. It is one of the best opportunities for local investors to find early stage opportunities in their own backyard and assess those opportunities shoulder-to-shoulder with professional investors from all across the US."
  • —Angel Morales, founder of  Smarter Remarketer

At next Thursday's Showcase, we'll share real stories from the trenches and lessons learned, like this recent one from Angel Morales on the Seed Capital raise that enabled the growth of Smarter Remarketer and their recent $7 million dollar raise led by Battery Ventures:
http://vergestartups.com/when-to-raise-seed-capital/­
Then... double check to make sure you're registered for next Thursday's Innovation Showcase. If you don't have your ticket yet, I have a gift for you.
Use the code "VERGE" and get a full $40 off at registration. But there's a catch...
There are only 15 of these available. So, REGISTER NOW and come connect with investors and entrepreneurs growing business in Indiana. This is why we're giving away $128,000 and I'd love for you to be a part of it.
Rock on,
Matt