addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TMPMG - The Milwaukee Prince Meetup Group Message Board › TMPMG - October 16 Meetup {RSVP's}

TMPMG - October 16 Meetup {RSVP's}

Kat
Prince777
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Purple Rain 25th Anniversary w/ Per…

High Purple Hippies!

I just wanted to say hello to our new members and welcome them to the group...Also, I'd like to thank everyone for submitting their R.S.V.P.'s for our next Meetup on October 16. If possible, I would like to have all the RSVP's by Friday, October 9. Please feel free to direct any other fans you know to the group or bring them along to the Meetup - the more the merrier! OOOWAH!

I am looking forward to seeing you all soon and I will post another update closer to the event date.

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to post them here or e-mail me.

Have a wild and wonderful week!!

~Peace~

"Kat"
Raquel
user 10383825
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hay Kat I will be there just forgot to rsvp not sure if i am bringing anyone but see you all Peace Raquel