This Meetup was canceled.
***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2QvCSZr ***
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands.
Know who you are
- Understand the different type of Product Managers
- Realize where you fit better and what new skills you want to grow
- Strategy to acquire new skills
- Identify Product Manager opportunities that suit your skills
Meet the Speaker: Vivek Kumar
Vivek Kumar is a Product at Expedia Group in Seattle. He has previously worked as Associate Director in Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Products at Cognizant. Vivek became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vekkmr/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (206)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2QvCSZr)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite