***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2R75mJa ***
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We'll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they've made it to consumers' hands.
- How classic thinking and innovation will increase your product driven mind!
- KPI and metrics driven for customer success.
- Intuition and failure is important for success as a Product Manager.
Meet the Speaker: Kavitha Gowda
Kavitha Gowda is a Senior Product Manager - Azure at Microsoft in Seattle. She has previously worked as Venture Associate at Illuminate Ventures. Kavitha became a Senior Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kavitha-gowda-29319aa6)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (206)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2R75mJa)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite