***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2TPovkA ***
A/B experimentation in Product Management has become a defacto tool to improve user experiences. But paraphrasing Abraham Maslow, it is tempting to treat everything as a nail when the only tool you have is a hammer. This session focuses on best practices of A/B experimentation. In addition, it provides an overview of other tools and techniques that are better suited to solve common problems when building, designing, and optimizing products.
- Common misconceptions and pitfalls in using experimentation
- Best practices on using the scientific method for experimentation
- Evaluating how other experimentation techniques such as Multi-Armed Bandit and Multivariate Testing can help you solve different types of problems
Meet the Speaker: Rubén Lozano Aguilera
Rubén Lozano Aguilera is a Product Manager, Google Cloud at Google in Seattle. He has previously worked as Manager of Sr. Product Managers, Technical,, Search at Amazon. Rubén became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lozanoaguilera/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (206)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2TPovkA)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite