***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2wcI4J1 ***
Have you have ever been challenged with:
- Getting people to complete a task or follow instructions?
- Motivating people to act – to do something or even not to do something?
- Understanding a person's motivations?
- Guiding a group of people toward a common goal?
This presentation will provide you with a Human-Centered Toolbox that helps you to take the guesswork out of understanding what people need and how to serve them. Aren't all business problems really people problems? Applicable for use in:
• Product Strategy Assessment
• UX User Experience Research & Design
• Project Management
• Strategic Innovation
• any Leadership position
1. Learn principles for how human behavior and feelings work.
2. Learn methods for assessing and interpreting behavior and feelings.
3. Learn ethical strategies for influencing the productive behavior of any individual or group.
Meet the Speaker: Steven Seiller
Over 20 years at Service Alternatives, Inc., Steven Seiller helped upwards of a quarter million learners to respectfully de-escalate people who are upset, yelling, even violent, with conflict management and safety strategies that lead to transformative relationships. As a Product Manager, he enhanced the business connection within Human Services with strategic innovation and technology. Now he works to enhance the human connections within technology and business services to create interactions that are more effective, efficient, and energizing.
View the Speaker's Full Profile (https://productschool.com/instructor/Steven-Seiller)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2wcI4J1)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite