***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2BXcgdZ ***
Machine Learning-Powered solutions are changing the way customers interact with products and ultimately changing Product Design flows and mechanisms. As a result, the principles of Product Design are evolving also. This talk details how product builders can adapt and apply new Product Thinking/Design principles to successfully incorporate ML solutions into products.
- New Product Design principles for ML products
- Building user-first solutions vs technology first
- Test, learn, release on repeat
Meet the Speaker: Himankini Shah
Experienced Product Manager, Himankini is currently building machine learning solutions for key initiatives within Amazon Operations. She has strong analytical, data-driven and result-oriented skills acquired from managing solutions to deliver complex and multi-functional projects.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prod.school/31Z1NcM)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide and a live online campus. Product School’s certificates (PMC™,FPMC™,PLC™) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2BXcgdZ)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite