***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2P5SeCn ***
Ever wondered what the difference is between B2B and B2C product management? Enterprise Product Management has different challenges and rewards than consumer products and while you may find that consumer products are more exciting, working on an enterprise product is extremely fascinating as well. Learn the differences here.
- Key differences between B2B and B2C Product Management
- How to be successful in each
- How to successfully transition between the two
Meet the Speaker: Nimrod Fox
Nimrod is a seasoned Product Manager, with experience in B2C and B2B companies such as Platterz, Juno, HP and Better Place. Nimrod is currently Product Lead at Platterz, one of the largest corporate catering platforms in North America. He currently teaches his second Product Management course here at Product School. Nimrod started his career in the Israeli Air Force intelligence branch, where he learned a lot about the importance of product and usability at scale. He received his Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Anthropology from Tel Aviv University.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nimrodfox/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (647)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2P5SeCn)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite