***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2Fw2kK0 ***
Product Management is an exciting, challenging career choice to transition into. However, it’s also a very broad field, and it’s important to find a role that fits your skill set, and goals. In this talk, the speaker will highlight some of the skills required to succeed in Product Innovation roles, using examples from his personal journey.
- What are some of the various types of Product Manager roles?
- What skills are required to build a career in Product Innovation?
- How do you market or acquire these skills?
Meet the Speaker: Spondon Kath Hazarika
Spondon Kath Hazarika is a Product Manager at Verizon Wireless in Boston. He has previously worked as a Consulting Manager at IBB Consulting Group. Spondon became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shazarika/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2Fw2kK0)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite