***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2RQmFy7 ***
Lessons learned from a startup guy joining a scaling environment.
Rory shares lessons learned from his experience transitioning from Head of Product at his startup to being a Product Lead at Credit Karma.
- Cover fundamentals of Product Management.
- Understand differences and similarities of doing Product Management at a startup vs. a scaling company.
- Get tips on how to navigate and succeed in complex hyper-growth environments
Meet the Speaker: Rory Joyce
Rory Joyce is a Director of Product Management at Credit Karma in Los Angeles. He was also the Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer at CoverHound. Rory became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rory-joyce-02b5471/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (213)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2RQmFy7)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite