*** RSVP on Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/2g1QQTD ***
Building an analytics strategy is crucial for every product manager. How do you build and implement an effective product analytics strategy that quantifies and drives product success and iteration? Join Eric Hwang and Eli Rothschild of Mixpanel, who have worked directly with hundreds of product managers to build sophisticated analytics strategies. Mixpanel’s customer base includes thousands of companies such as Uber, Capital One and Amazon.
• Data analytics is no longer a luxury, its a competitive and integral need for Product Managers.
• How to understand not only who your users are but how they behave.
• Know your metrics.
• Take action via tests, experimentation and notifications.
• Track downstream events to iterate and improve retention & re-engagement.
• Understand the product ecosystem and how tools interact.
• How to position analytics from a product perspective across your company.
6:30 - 6:45 : Meet & Greet
6:45 - 7:45: Speaker Discussion
7:45 - 8:30: Networking
*Snacks and refreshments will be provided
Meet your speaker: Eli Rothschild
Eli is a veteran of the Startup Community and interacts with Product Managers on a daily basis as an Account Exec. at Mixpanel. Prior to working at Mixpanel, he was an early member of the sales team at Rocketrip, a YC backed corporate travel solution, and Imagine Easy Solutions (where he worked directly with Jesse Owens of Product School fame), which was recently acquired by Chegg.
Eric is a Solutions Engineer at Mixpanel, working with developers and product engineers across verticals to develop robust analytics strategies. Prior to Mixpanel, Eric was an Associate at Blackrock, running Distribution Strategy and Analytics for iShares. With a fairly diverse professional background, including GMAT instruction and non-profits, Eric is able to work across verticals, establishing cohesive and effective product and analytics strategies to drive businesses forward.