***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2J1b1iN ***
Agile and DevOps may seem like different movements, but if you look at their goals, we would argue that both are get value to customer quicker and to change to market demands more quickly. The intersection of DevOps and Agile relates to a culture of collaboration and modern technical practices and processes so that we can deliver value to customers more quickly. In this talk we will look at the places where DevOps and Agile overlap and where they differ.
- Agile and DevOps both get value to the customer quicker and change to market demands more quickly
- The intersection of DevOps and Agile relates to a culture of collaboration and modern technical practices/processes so that we can deliver value to customers more quickly
- In this talk we will look at the places where DevOps and Agile overlap and where they differ
Meet the Speaker: Sean Mack
Sean Mack is an innovative executive based in New York City. Sean Mack graduated with an MBA in Business Administration from Seattle University. As a result of his education, Sean Mack has been able to benefit from the skills he learned, like program management and infrastructure management.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://productschool.com/instructor/Sean-Mack)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2J1b1iN)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite