***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2Y0HtpU ***
Increased competition and higher customer expectations are forcing modern product management teams to up their game to keep pace. Henry Ford once said, “coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success”. It doesn’t matter if you choose to be a master of one or a jack-of-all-trades, in today’s world neither bring success if you are unable to work as part of a team.
- All PM roles are leadership roles intimately tied to culture. Hence, understanding the values and company culture is critical to success
- The appropriate style for leadership, collaboration and communication that maps to a company culture should be applied
- Rely on research, mentors and relationships to understand, assimilate and apply culture appropriate behaviors.
- 'Be a company culture anthropologist'
Meet the Speaker: Krishna Sunkammurali
In addition to being an Advisor at Tangential.ai, Krishna Sunkammurali is a former Senior Director of Product Management at SAP Software Solutions in California. He was in charge of conception, strategy, and execution, for certain SAP Cloud Platform projects and of leading the execution of mobile apps through the SAP Cloud Platform for iOS.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://productschool.com/instructor/Krishna-Sunkammurali)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2Y0HtpU)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite