A new home for our Fitness Series!
Our yoga and Pilates classes continue in Central now, no longer in Tin Hau, staring at 8:15 not 8:00.
Classes are limited to 8 students so be sure to change your RSVP if you can't come. No shows may be refused future registration.
Check the new address and download a waiver form if you haven't attended previously.
New to X or yoga?? Come try us out. It'll help with the climbing, running, diving and other excitement Project X strives to provide. Hope to see you there!
Newcomers, download the waiver:
Nasci conducts Hatha, Power and Vinyasa classes depending on the requests of the participants. If you want to sweat, he'll make you sweat. If you want to relax, he'll get you to relax.
Here's the scoop:
• 10 x 1hr lessons from our fabulous and experienced teachers Swami Nasci-kananda Saraswati-ji and Liz-pilatesanawana
• 5-time cards for HK$ 500 with payment in advance: send an email to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for details.
• Or HK$ 120/lesson (please come 10min early to settle payment so we don't lose lesson time)
• Every Tuesday, 8 to 9pm; arrive 7:45 please
• maximum 20 students/class
• no prior yoga experience necessary
Be on time! Yoga appeals to your spirit, any interruption to the class will be disturbing to all others.
What to bring:
o Comfortable gym clothes to stretch in
o Two small towels;1 for perspiration, 1 for assistance during the poses
o Yoga mat, or rent from studio for HK$ 5/class
o Yoga block if available
o Water (avoid energy drinks, Yoga is a natural process)
o Hot coals will be provided (just kidding!!)
o In your the first lesson: completed PXT waiver:
"Be clear in a movement; Move with intention; Be pure in your decisions; Have no doubt. The Bhagavad Gita [one of the historic books on yoga] explains that, “If your mind is unsteady and wandering, many branched and endless are the thoughts and choices. When your mind is clear and one-pointed, there is only one decision.” Such clarity is required in climbing."
Looking forward to meet all of you! Namaste.
Nasci + Natalie + Liz
All questions about class content, Yoga and/or medical concerns, organization, participation, locationplease contact Nasci directly:
More info about studio and location map: