A new home for our Fitness Series!
Our yoga and Pilates classes continue in Central now, no longer in Tin Hau, staring at 8:15 not 8:00.
Classes are limited to 8 students so be sure to change your RSVP if you can't come. No shows may be refused future registration.
Check the new address and download a waiver form if you haven't attended previously.
New to X or yoga?? Come try us out. It'll help with the climbing, running, diving and other excitement Project X strives to provide. Hope to see you there!
Newcomers, download the waiver:
Liz Liz combines yoga and pilates if the class desires, so let her know what you want, and she'll give you as much as you can take!
Here's the scoop:
• 10 x 1hr lessons from our fabulous and experienced teachers Swami Nasci-kananda Saraswati-ji and Liz-pilatesanawana
• 5-time cards for HK$ 500 with payment in advance: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) and ask for details.
• Or HK$ 120/lesson (please come 10min early to settle payment so we don't lose lesson time)
• Every Tuesday, 8 to 9pm; arrive 7:45 please
• maximum 20 students/class
• no prior yoga experience necessary
Be on time! Yoga appeals to your spirit, any interruption to the class will be disturbing to all others.
What to bring:
o Comfortable gym clothes to stretch in
o Two small towels;1 for perspiration, 1 for assistance during the poses
o Yoga mat, or rent from studio for HK$ 5/class
o Yoga block if available
o Water (avoid energy drinks, Yoga is a natural process)
o Hot coals will be provided (just kidding!!)
o In your the first lesson: completed PXT waiver:
"Be clear in a movement; Move with intention; Be pure in your decisions; Have no doubt. The Bhagavad Gita [one of the historic books on yoga] explains that, “If your mind is unsteady and wandering, many branched and endless are the thoughts and choices. When your mind is clear and one-pointed, there is only one decision.” Such clarity is required in climbing."
Looking forward to meet all of you! Namaste.
Nasci + Natalie + Liz
All questions about class content, Yoga and/or medical concerns, organization, participation, locationplease contact Nasci directly:
More info about studio and location map: