• What we'll do
Code and design all the most useful web-components like buttons, avatars, cards, navs, dropdown, list items.. with nice CSS tricks and techniques.
• Go quickly through existing components giving examples from nice websites (Product Hunt, Medium, etc.)
• Show how to organize your CSS with component files.
• Introduce useful CSS techniques and live-code a maximum of cool components
• You must have some HTML/CSS basic knowledge (and have played a bit with Bootstrap)
• If you have attended the "2 hours landing" workshop, this is enough to come to this one!
• No need to bring your laptop
• What to bring
• Important to know
⭐️ A big thanks to Altice and ENTER for providing the space (http://www.alticelabs.com/en/) ⭐️