⚠️ Prerequisite: if you did not attend workshop part one on March 7th, be sure to watch the first 47 minutes of our pre-recorded workshop on HTML & CSS ( https://youtu.be/-9ZheXYOMeM ). Come with your HTML and CSS files ready to upgrade ✨
With the success of Le Wagon's first Coding Workshop for Lean In Lisbon International, we wanted to return for another round, except this time we will be breaking the core notions down even more.
Rather than fitting the entire curriculum into two hours, you will learn to code and design your landing page over the course of two evening workshops! A very satisfying curriculum where students will code and design their own landing page using HTML/CSS and on the second evening upgrade their landing page using the Twitter Bootstrap CSS library. We will also cover lots of design pro-tips to find icons, fonts, colors.
* Wednesday, March 7th, 19h00 - intro to HTML and basic CSS; 🤓
* Thursday to Tuesday - practice, practice, practice on your own; 💻 💻 💻
* Wednesday, March 14th, 19h00 - Bootstrap, responsive grid & graphical tools ✨🎨👩🎤
* Workshop on March 14th will build upon concepts from the first workshop (March 7). You must attend the first workshop to attend the second on March 14th.
* Bring your laptop
* Install Chrome and Sublime Text ( https://www.sublimetext.com/ ) before coming
⭐️ A big thanks to Altice and ENTER for providing the space ( http://www.alticelabs.com/en/ ) ⭐️