Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.
This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.
Typical startup event topics include: • Coming up with a strong startup idea • Startup legal basics • How to pitch your startup • Starting a company without quitting your day job • How to raise funding for your startup • And much more!
Do you have a pre-seed startup or an idea for a tech company, and want to team up with other entrepreneurs to bring your company into reality? Do you want to be part of a strong founding team? Then join us for our Startup Co-Founder event. Attendees will have the opportunity to network, and speed-pitch startup ideas to one another. Come for a fun night where you can form a team and lay the foundation for a great company!
>> Speakers include:
- John Webster (Founder & CEO, CoRoster)
- Richard Webb (CEO & Co-Founder, Cataliize)
- Rahul Kumar (Director, Allied Legal)
- Tess Guthrie (Founder & Director, WhyHive)
>> Who should Attend?
- Anyone who is starting or planning to start a technology company
- Anyone with a pre-seed tech startup
- Anyone who is interested in co-founding or joining the team of a new tech company
- Anyone interested in learning how co-founder arrangements typically work
- Anyone interested in hearing and discussing exciting startup ideas
>> What are some of the Topics?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Brief Overview of "How to Effectively Pitch Your Idea" for Potential Co-Founders
- Co-Founder Speed Networking Session
- Conclusion and more Networking
>> >> 👉 >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/e/215490/meetup
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available see our list of Startup Resources (https://fi.co/startup_resources).