addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Quadro de mensagens de Mumbai WordPress Meetup › Suggest Meetup / Workshop Topics

Suggest Meetup / Workshop Topics

Alexander G.
gounder
Mumbai, IN
Nº de publicação: 1
Is there something you'd like to learn at meetup or is there any topic you'd like to suggest. Feel free to share them here.
Er Nitesh C.
user 138931182
Mumbai, IN
Nº de publicação: 1
I am new to WordPress and still at newbie level and most importantly I do not know coding.

I would like to know more about plugins. How to find ones which are best for the site/blog? Difference between them? and also is there any way with which we can use plugins without coding?

Thank you.