O que fazemos
"Everything is interesting !"
We propose to reignite your curiosity and your capacity to awe.
They are the very first steps towards Creativity and lead to Optimism.
Basically we are trying to make magic happen :)
WHAT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT: EXPLORERS !
- Exploring ways to reignite curiosity & creativity as drivers to build on optimism
- Learning about the creative process & tools by experimenting and training (and playing!)
- (creative) problem solving to build on an entrepreneur mindset AND develop the resistance to doubt and ambiguity if you already are an entrepreneur.
- Learn how to suspend your judgement and welcome differences in people and cultures
- Find an inspiration and inspirations :)
- YOU ;) and what you will bring to the group & share
Some of the Meetups will be free, others will have a fee (usually the ones involvinb training or workhsops), this will be clearly shown in the event post.
WHAT THIS GROUP IS NOT ABOUT:
- Tourism for tourism: If we go to a new place that is with a purpose and exercices.
We love to visit new cities and new places but that's not the purpose of this group...
Engaging with the group :
- We are passionate about people and make our possible to avoid being judgmental, we invite other people in the group to welcome their differences and try to turn them around. (that said we are human ;)
- The activity of the group is mainly based on organised activities (workshops,..).
Therefore the accuracy of your engagement (re RSVP for the least) is crucial for the atmosphere of the activities wether the fun, the conversations, the organisation... YOU make the things & the change happen.
The activities are Lisboa/Cascais (Portugal) based.
Not there ?
Check our Facebook Page: The Curious & The Optimist (https://www.facebook.com/thecuriousandtheoptimist?ref=hl)
The main language for the group will be English but we expect to have an international crowd.
If you feel more confortable in another language, jump in..there will certainly be someone to help. (French & Spanish already covered. Portuguese should not be a problem either).
Before you go, OR YOU JOIN ;), enjoy this awesome video about AWE & INSPIRATION