addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Quadro de mensagens de WordPress Winnipeg › WP Theme Builder

WP Theme Builder

Jan V
user 130957462
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 1
Hey group! Hope everyone is well!
I've been working with Wordpress themes for several years now, customizing, coding and trying to make each project unique. Do any of you professionals design your own themes? Which theme builder do you use? I'm looking for one that can help me design unique and interesting projects.
Thank you for your help!
Dan B.
user 14175524
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 55
What's a "theme builder"? Something like this: http://themify.me/bui...­ ?
Jan V
user 130957462
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 2
That's it --- it helps build a Wordpress site from the ground up
Thanks, Dan
Dan B.
user 14175524
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 56
I've never used a theme builder. I've mostly coded themes from scratch, or adjusted existing themes.

Which have you used?
Jan V
user 130957462
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 3
I haven't used any (yet). I mostly alter existing themes, but thought it would be cool to do something from scratch (sans coding). Thought I'd ask to see what others are using. Guess I'm perhaps looking at the wrong thing as nobody seems to be doing that.
Thanks for the feedback!
Dan B.
user 14175524
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 57
I'm sure lots of people use it...

These forums here have not really been active. I don't think I've seen anyone ever reply except for me. :)

You can bring up the topic at the next meetup too.
Jan V
user 130957462
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 4
Not a problem - thank YOU for your input and responses. Perhaps the group should make a Facebook group or page? I'd be the 2nd to join!
Dan B.
user 14175524
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 58
My pleasure.

Maybe you could try making one...
Ryan S.
user 87632802
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 2
Dan's correct. These forums are not well-used. Please bring the question to the meetup! I'm the same as Dan as far as coding themes but I know there are some people that have used products like what you're thinking of.
Ryan S.
user 87632802
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 3
Facebook group at https://www.facebook....­