addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Quadro de mensagens de WordPress Winnipeg › 2 month FT web work contract position

2 month FT web work contract position

Daria P.
user 51857892
Winnipeg, MB
Nº de publicação: 12
I've been asked if I know anyone who would be available immediately for a 2 month full time contract position to cover a medical leave. This would be web work but also a lot of general IT stuff in an office. Knowledge of WordPress is a huge plus but the job is more than just WordPress. You'd need knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/PHP as well as customer service skills (patience, kindness, phrasing things politely, etc.) and, ideally, experience working in an office environment with a ticketing system. I'd be the person providing the training and it'd be Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 until mid-March. Position starts immediately. Please email me daria.patrie@gmail.com if you are interested (or tell anyone you know who is interested to email me). Due to how short-term and short-notice this is, it's ideal for any freelancer who is between contracts, or any IT person between jobs. Integrity, professionalism, and general tech-savvy-ness are needed but most everything else can be taught on the fly as long as you pick stuff up quick.