addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › Where to Meet on August 10th

Where to Meet on August 10th

A former member
Post #: 3
Does anyone have any ideas where else we might want to meet instead of the Oliver Twist Pub. If you'd prefer to keep the event at the Oliver Twist, that's fine too. I was just curious if anyone knows of any other interesting locales we might try. Let me know before August 5th and I'll switch the location if there is enough interest.