addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › College Football, where to watch?

College Football, where to watch?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

This is Nick from New York. I just recently signed up for this group.

A question for you guys. As you know, college football season will start tomorrow. I am hoping to watch the USC-Hawaii game (are they any fellow trojans out there?). Is there any bars any way we can watch the game (or any other college football game) here in Zurich?

Thank you very much.

Nickbiggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Nick, this is Stephanie

I saw your problem, and even though I dont know of a place where you can watch the games live, my company does offer DVD subscriptions to college football (and other American sports), so if there is a USC game that you cant miss let me know and I can hook you up with a free "sample" DVD. biggrin

Feel free to check us out online, www.pontel.com