addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › Christmas Break

Christmas Break

A former member
Post #: 1
Guten Tag
Despite the christmas break, i'll be sticking around europe due to constraints at work. However, i will be heading into the Montafon for some skiing next week, and maybe Davos or Arosa as well. If anyone else is sticking around the area and wants to hit the slopes, let me know. I've been skiing 4 times so far this year, and each time has been better than the last. so i have high hopes for next week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanza, Happy Festivus...etc. etc.

Kevin

corr0864@hotmail.com