addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › Stuck in Seetal

Stuck in Seetal

A former member
Post #: 1
I've been a "member" of this group for four years now, and I haven't made it to Zurich to meet up with y'all yet! My name's Moonchild, and I live out in the boonies in canton Aargau--in Seengen on Hallwilersee. I'm an hour from Zurich by bus and train. I'm determined to get to a Meetup event this summer. As soon as I saw the words "Book Exchange," I started drooling. But I won't be able to make it on Wednesday: throwing a birthday party for my soon-to-be 6-y.o. daughter is enough activity for one day!
But I do have books in English; here's a list: http://moonchild.ch/s...­
And if anyone lives out this way (i.e. south of Lenzburg), drop me a note sometime and say hi: moonchild at moonchild dot ch

Thanks! See y'all somewhen . . .

Moonchild