Language Exchange with Pub Crawl Zurich Message Board › Meetup Thurs: Back up plan
|A former member||
Hi Meetup -
Just wanted to let you know that the weather isn't looking great for us on Thursday for a picnic.
I'll wait until tomorrow to decide for sure if we should cancel the picnic and move to another location.
BUT...if it's raining, then I think we should plan to go to Carlsberg Newsbar Bahnhofplatz 2 8001 Zürich.