addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The BarkHappy Portland Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Pug?? Did you attend the September meetup??

Looking for a Pug?? Did you attend the September meetup??

Laura H.
user 15750311
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
My better half Dave, got the name and number (and then lost it) of a nice lady who was babysitting for "Elvis" and she's looking for a black pug puppy......

I talked to the woman we got Roxie from and she said "it's going to be raining pugs at her place" in about two weeks.

Email me at LHaggi@hotmail.com and I'll send you her email address.

Any other pug loving, kind, ,caring folks I'd be happy to pass on her info to you as well. She's a very nice lady and sort of matches the dogs to the owners......Roxie knew her name before we ever got her at 8 weeks of age!! She's really nice and love pugs - of course those of us who have one, know how easy that is.
Analeigh H.
user 59033632
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Thank you Laura!
We have a new member of the family and Roxie is her sister!!