addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The BarkHappy Portland Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking a new family member (pug)

Seeking a new family member (pug)

Amber
user 39604712
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hello,

I have a 13 year old male pug who I am in love with. I have always wanted another pug as a companion to him, as well as a new fluffy body around the house. If anyone knows of a pug puppy/adult/senior who could use a loving home please let me know. I would love to rescue, but if there is a litter of pugs being born I would just as happy to adopt one of them as well.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Amber,
We are trying to place an adult pug in a new home. I know this is an old post, but let me know if you are still interested in adopting another pug.

Thanks!
-Jeremy