addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westchester Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Reputable Pug Breeder - Tri State Area

Reputable Pug Breeder - Tri State Area

user 50128102
White Plains, NY
Post #: 1
Hi All- My friend and his wife are looking to get there first pug. Does anyone have suggestions for reputable pug breeders? They are from Stamford Connecticut but are willing to go anywhere in the Tri-state.

user 13442114
Stamford, CT
Post #: 38
I recommend Margaret Spanier -; 215-804-5745. I got Chloe from her and she's great. I know her (Chloe's Dad) just had pups and have pics -- they are beautiful. I live in Stamford as well so if the owners would like to call or stop by for a visit contact me directly. Kathleen
A former member
Post #: 18
Another option is to adopt a rescue Pug. I am involved in the Curly Tail Pug Rescue and there are some wonderful Pugs for adoption. http://www.curlytailp...­. (If you look at their website, use a serve other than Firefox because all the dogs don't show up. Explorer is OK.)
Mila B.
user 15845581
Mamaroneck, NY
Post #: 1
we got chunk a year ago last year from Lorraine Tomasulo, Fairfield Pugs, she breeds champion pugs she's in Clinton Falls, NY like an hour and a half from white plains. Here's her number 845-266-3586