addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Honolulu Pug Meetup Group Message Board › We are looking for a black female puppy

We are looking for a black female puppy

Closed to new replies

Lia N Robert C.
user 95173362
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 1
My husband and I are looking for another addition to our single Pug family. We would like our 6 month old fawn. Male to have a buddy.we have been looking online with no luck so far. We really want to find one in the next few months. If anybody knows of someone who will be having puppies in the next few months, please let me know. My intention is not to breed them.
Pat
NickAbby
Waipahu, HI
Post #: 567
Lia,
Please consider checking the "files" section of our site under "More" at the top bar, especially when you are interviewing breeders.
Be careful of Craigslist and puppy swaps and never buy from a pet store. There are a lot of backyard breeders and puppy mill breeders on the island and members end up with a pug with many, many problems inherited from poor breeding, which can be costly, cause the pet suffering and heartache for the owners. Most members don't hear about the frequent "rehoming" of these cast-offs, but I do.
We've also experienced some breeders that claim "pure pugs" but are mixes and since a breeder can make alot of money from a litter, it's very tempting to do so often. The popularity of certain mixes comes and goes, but when you mix certain breeds purposely, you are more apt to run into problems that can be inherited from 2 or more separate breeds.
So just a little background as you pursue your search for a pug.
There's so much to benefit from when meeting others to share their collective pug wisdom... :)
Aloha, Pat