addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Puggapalooza Group Message Board › My new addition!!!

My new addition!!!

molly c.
user 36697482
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Hi fellow pug lovers! Introducing my new adopted pug girl. This is Gretta. adopted from MAPR on February 11th 2012 She joins my boy Dougie. She is 5 years old. Hope to meet many of you at a meetup soon!

Molly
Debbie
debbie9703
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 315
Welcome Gretta! Two of my three pugs are from MAPR and they are great.
A former member
Post #: 14
Molly, I don't know if you remember me, but, I did your home visit for MAPR. I wondered who you ended up adopting. Congratulations!
A former member
Post #: 15
Oh, it's your second one! LOL!!! They are addictive. (I did your home visit for your first one)
A former member
Post #: 14
bring your puggies to PUGS FOR PINKY...APRIL 28TH....