addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › RECOMMENDATION FOR JULY MEETUP

RECOMMENDATION FOR JULY MEETUP

A former member
Post #: 350
I'd like to recommend we have the July meetup at Coronado Dog Beach. It's been about 10 months since we have been there.
Sarah H.
user 9687549
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
I'd like to recommend we have the July meetup at Coronado Dog Beach. It's been about 10 months since we have been there.
I'd like that. We've never been there, and I hear its' really nice.
Carol D.
user 12320474
Boulder, CO
Post #: 2
I think this is a great idea would love to go, we just moved to San Diego. Let me know if you go!
A former member
Post #: 351
Some of us pug owners are planning on going this Sunday to Coronado around 11:30. Anyone is welcome to join us. The weather is suppose to be sunny around 70. However, if things change and it is cloudy we will not be going. This is not an official meet up just a casual day at the beach. Just look for us with our 3 pugs!!

VIVIAN
Sandy C.
SandyCarlos
Poway, CA
Post #: 12
Hi Vivian,
We are going to try to make it.....We've been wanting to go back to Coronado......and I know Lucy would love to see her 3 girlie friends!
A former member
Post #: 63
Yes, summer is finally here and I think it would be great to go to Coronado Dog Beach for July's pug meetup.

I took Oliver this last Sunday- he loves the water and got to mingle with some of his four legged friends.

~Oliver's Granny, Mary