addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Looking for another pug

Looking for another pug

A former member
Post #: 1
We are looking to add a second pug to our family. We currently have a 9 year old female. We're looking for another female pug, around 1-5 years old. If anyone has any ideas or hears of anything please let us know.

Thanks!!
Amy and Dean
A former member
Post #: 352
Please check out the San Diego Pug Rescue website. They have some wonderful little pugs who need a home. Quite often they get younger pugs that might be perfect for you. Check back often as they have pugs coming in pretty frequently.

http://www.pugbutts.c...­

VIVIAN
Diane C.
purplediane
San Diego, CA
Post #: 15
I also recommend San Diego Pug Rescue. I got my pug from them and she is wonderful.

Please be sure to contact them and tell them you want a young pug. This way you can go through the application process ahead of time and get your name on a priority list. Often the younger pugs do not even get posted on the web site because there is a waiting list for the young ones and they get adopted right away. Many people don't realize that and don't even consider Pug Rescue because most of the pugs listed are either older or have special care needs.
Rosalie F.
user 11999435
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
I agree, we were looking for a companion for our 10 month old and got our second pug from San Diego pug rescue. We actually ended up with a 5 year old but what can I say other then, we fell in love with him! He was such a sweetheart and is just great with our youngster.