addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › Pugwina needs a home!!

Pugwina needs a home!!

robin
user 6209550
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
We've had this pug that came to via a gift so many years ago. I have to say that though she is a very comical character I have never really gotten it with the bread. She is 9 years old in as good health as any over weight spoiled pug can be. We've taken great care of her.
She is home alone all to much and it's getting worse. This is not good for pugs as you know. I feel that finding her a home with someone who is home and loves the snorting, spitting, stinking pugness that she is would be in the best interest for her!
I know she's been the "family" dog. But being that in a family that isn't really dog friendly let alone pug friendly can't be fun for her.
I am looking for someone who will love her! She's good with everything, though she is older and I think an old person who doesn't have a lot of other animals or small kids would be best for her.
We feed her a diet of lamb and rice for breakfast and for dinner she gets greek yogurt mixed with apples or watermelon. This seems to help her dry skin and keep her stink down.
Seriously inquires with reference only! I do love my pug~ I just want whats best for her and being home alone all day everyday isn't it.
Thank you!
Robin Swan
406-249-1443

robin
user 6209550
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
i'm so confussed by this site. i wanted to track this conversation but didn't click the box.
here is my email r o b i n jswan (at) g mail (dot) com. sorry for spamers