Join us for the first shift protest. We are meeting many Trade Center Shoppers and spreading the word.
As a reminder, we do not want anyone to rescue animals from this store. There is no need to build a case against the store, we are already armed with years of inspections, almost 200 complaints and a new County Animal Control Officer (Jeff Randazzo) that knows the Pet Store Laws!!!
Learn more about Pollywood and our campaign plans on our website. http://michiganpuppymills.yolasite.com/pollywood.php
We will have plenty of signs and banners to hold.
Pam Sordyl 734-718-7100
Park next door in the vacant lot (formerly the Macomb Daily). Do not park in
the Trade Center lot.
1) Do not go into the Trade Center or Pollywood store before, during or after the protest.
2) Do not walk or park in the Trade Center parking lot. We have to stay on public property which includes the easement which is approximately 20 feet from the road.
3) Do not block the view of vehicles pulling out of the Trade Center.
4) Do not interrupt the flow of traffic. If cars stop, make sure they pull around to the parking area near the entrance side and keep moving.
5) Please do not bring your dog. We do not recommend having animals at protests that are near traffic and subject to potentially bad weather.
Join our Pollywood Boycott Facebook
Go to Attendee List