addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

PyDelhi - Python Delhi User Group Message Board › Looking for python & django skill sets

Looking for python & django skill sets

Praveen
user 181627242
Delhi, IN
Post #: 3
Dear all,

We need software developers for web application development (Java), having 3-4 years of experience. Hands-on experience in python, web development frameworks (django), HTML, javascript and CSS, is preferred. Desired education is, BE/B.Tec /BCA/MCA.

About myself, I am working as an IT consultant for a Silicon Valley company based in California (U.S.), founded by IITians and Stanford University alumni. The company group comes with a rich experience in risk modelling and in providing novel solutions in the insurance and related domains.

At present, as head of development, I am responsible to set up the India office in Delhi/NCR and recruiting presently from among the best talent in Industry. We have tremendous growth opportunities, and are working with latest hardware, and open source technologies. We are looking for candidates who are high energy, self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills.

Please feel free to reach me if you are interested to join us. You may also share this with your references, who would be interested.