addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

PyDelhi - Python Delhi User Group Message Board › Looking for creative Python lovers

Looking for creative Python lovers

Ravi K.
rskumar
Delhi, IN
Post #: 1
Hey guys, I am searching for few Python Geeks, who thinks with left as well as right brain {LOL}.
We are looking for people to accompany us build a nice and pleasing product.
Confused if you will fit in the team or not, lets check -
- Do you think you have passed beginner level in python and consider yourself intermediate.
- Do you feel an urge on finding how a magic happened in one-line of that python code or how some api does this work, and find yourself restless until you tear that magical logic apart.
- Do you like to write clean code and with creativity, and spends time making your code better and beautiful/smart.
- Do you hate doing repetitive tasks
- Do you love discussing data structure, computer science and modern tools/technologies
- Do you get excited by seeing how beautiful a library or API someone has designed
- Do you love GIT or Mercurial and hate SVN/CVS
- Do you hate an environment, where project managers barks on delivery rather than working with you to solve issues and move on happily with the sense of achievement.
- Do you love exploring opensource bleeding edge technologies and hate Enterprise Tools
- Are you aware of these terms and know what these are and how/where these are used - Python, Django/Pyramid/Tornado/Flask, asyncio, Redis, postgres, rabbitmq, influx, java, ec2, s3 :)

Consider joining us and work together to build an amazing product with a team who looks after each other. Send me mail to rskumar@hallwaze.com or reply to this thread.

About Hallwaze, we are a startup team in Noida, NSEZ, with a full support by an established IT company as parent.
Satyaakam G.
user 14214890
Noida, IN
Post #: 14
Nice to know can you also post your requirement on the mailing list https://mail.python.o...­ following the guidelines from here https://pydelhi.org/m...­

-Satya
Garvit R.
user 192526934
Noida, IN
Post #: 1
I can't tell you how excited I'm ATM to know about you people. I was looking for a startup in Python just like this for months. I'm residing in Greater Noida and would love to be a part of your team. Please reply back soon with the info about how to join you all officially. :D
Ivet finished my Btech (CSE) this year and have worked with different libraries in Python. My final year priject was on Python and Kivy too. :D

Awaiting reply restlessly!! :3
Ravi K.
rskumar
Delhi, IN
Post #: 2
Hi Garvit, can you share your email id for further communication? Or email me at rskumar@hallwaze.com

Garvit R.
user 192526934
Noida, IN
Post #: 2
Hi Garvit, can you share your email id for further communication? Or email me at rskumar@hallwaze.com

Mail sent. :3