addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board PyAtl Job Listings › manufacturing automation help needed

manufacturing automation help needed

Doug H.
doughellmann
Group Organizer
Athens, GA
Post #: 9
A friend of a friend in Canton is looking for help automating ordering for a manufacturing plant to be more just in time. They are using an old DOS program so they need a lot of help. The position calls for someone who is part systems engineer and part software engineer.

If you're interested, get in touch with me and I will connect you so you can learn more about the position.

Doug
A former member
Post #: 1
Doug,

Sorry for the late reply.

This is what I do if the need still exists.

Cliff Kachinske
Doug H.
doughellmann
Group Organizer
Athens, GA
Post #: 10
Cliff,

I don't seem to have an email address for you in my address book. Can you email me directly so I can pass your contact information on to my contact? I don't know if they still need help, but it won't hurt to try.

Doug