addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte Python Meetup Message Board › Python Application Deployment Engineer Opportunity in Charlotte

Python Application Deployment Engineer Opportunity in Charlotte

A former member
Post #: 1
I am seeking an Application Deployment Engineer for a role in Charlotte, NC. The position will be mainly dealing with Python and Django and it is with one of the biggest financial institutions in Charlotte. Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email if this interests you. I would be more than happy to follow up with a full copy of the job description.

Jeff Lerner
jeffl@opensystemstech.com
704-499-3330