New to Python? Wanting to learn more about web development or scientific computing?
This weekly study group's goal is to bring together Pythonistas to learn new things in a collaborative environment. No formal lesson but we'll be around to answer questions and help each other. Here are some getting started resources: http://pythonsd.org/pages/getting-started.html
Please meet our New Comer On Boarding Host :-)
and check our Introduction to Python package!
Can't make it in person? You can also chat with us (http://pythonsd.org/pages/chat-room.html) in our IRC channel!
Here are a few of the tutorials that people have been working on:
• The Flask Mega-Tutorial http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Coursera https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython
• Web Development - How to Build a Blog Udacity https://www.udacity.com/course/cs253/ (https://www.udacity.com/course/c-cs253/)
• Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization IPython mini-book http://cyrille.rossant.net/making-pyqt4-pyside-and-ipython-work-together/
• Test-Driven Web Development with Django SD Python Workshop
• Open Source Data Science http://datasciencemasters.org/
• and others...
Hope to see you there!
San Diego Python welcomes people of all backgrounds and skill levels. In keeping with the San Diego Python spirit, please be friendly, welcoming, and respectful.
Please be respectful of others and respect our code of conduct (http://pythonsd.org/pages/code-of-conduct.html).