addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pasadena Lesbian Book club Message Board › Leaving on a jet plane....or actually a Toyota Corolla...

Leaving on a jet plane....or actually a Toyota Corolla...

A former member
Post #: 1
I have truly enjoyed getting to know each and every person that goes to these meetings and although I haven't been able to come to any of the most current meetings, I feel like I made some good friends. I have just accepted a job in San Jose and Suzanne and I will be moving next month. I am sorry to lose this group of great girls but am excited for what is to come...thank you all for being so welcoming and friendly!