addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Queer Theory Book Group! Message Board › RESCHEDULED: Men in Eden: William Drummond Stewart and Same-Sex Desire in th

RESCHEDULED: Men in Eden: William Drummond Stewart and Same-Sex Desire in the Rocky Mountain

Eli V.
user 53858652
New Haven, CT
Hi guys,

Sorry for the short notice, but Ian, Miriam and I were talking yesterday and we're going to move this month's meetup to NEXT WEDNESDAY to give everyone more time to get/read the book...I've been sick and haven't had a chance to read it yet, either. Hope this is OK with everyone, and if it creates scheduling issues, feel free to post and suggest a different day or time that would work better for everyone.

Hope you're enjoying "Men in Eden!"

Eli

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/queertheorybookgroup/events/104149432/­

When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Wicked Grounds
289 8th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-503-0405

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.