addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raleigh Internet Marketing Mastermind Group Message Board › Twitter posting site

Twitter posting site

A former member
Post #: 1
Twitter has a site that is basicly to point to twitter posts, something like twidle, can someone tell me the name...
A former member
Post #: 53
I am not sure but here are some of the tools I have used and are using. I think Twitscoop might be what you are looking for but I am not sure so I put all my favs in. Also the twitter search tool at the bottom of the list might prove helpful. Oh, btw... this is my short list. {grin}

Cheers,
Betsy
Richmond, VA
CyberspaceWorkplace

www.tweetlater.com Auto follow and keyword search along with scheduled tweets and many other features.

www.easytweets.com Manage up to 3 accounts and send Direct Messages, @replies, re-tweets from one platform plus much more.

www.dossy.org/twitter/karma­ Un-follow those that don't follow you back.

www.tweetmanager.com­ Auto follow, auto reply, unfollow when other unfollow you, auto post and much more. Still in beta, creator has a great site at www.businessinnercircle.com and answers many questions live.

www.twitscoop.com Track a username or keyword to track conversations, topics or conferences.

www.socialtoo.com Conduct a survey plus much more.

www.tweetburner.com Track your tweets and see how many clicks you get.

www.tweetdeck.com Fun communication tool you will love.

www.twhirl.org communication tool you will love.

www.splitweet.com Three account navigation, color coded.

www.twittergrader.com What's your twitter grade? I have a 92 and recently started using twitter.

www.twitsnip.com Easily post to Twitter. It lets you "quote" text on any web page

www.search.twitter.com Great search tool for all things Twitter.

www.tweepler.com Organization tool for organizing your followers.