addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Interpreter needed December 15

Interpreter needed December 15

Roal
user 3346485
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Hi. Binkley Baptist Church in Chapel Hill is having a guest minister coming in early December, and will be giving the sermon that Sunday. He will be speaking in Portuguese. I've heard him speak, he is a very dynamic speaker, and we are looking for an interpreter for the church hour.

This is a challenging task, and I know my Portuguese is not up to it. I think just being bilingual is not enough. It requires an experienced interpreter, and probably it would be best if the interpreter was used to interpreting in church situations.

I can't make any promises at this point about you being paid, except to say that it is not out of the question and it probably will be a modest amount. Mr. Santos and a group of 8 other Brazilians will be visiting the Triangle Dec. 10-16 if you would like to meet them. Additionally, 2 of their group will arrive in the Triangle Dec. 1, and may be looking for things to do in the area before the rest of the group gets here. You can contact me at roalcarlson @ yahoo . com for more information.

Este cara vale a pena conhecer. E verdadeiro figurão