addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Portuguese Classes

Portuguese Classes

Kim
kimberlyjoseph2000
Raleigh, NC
Hello 'best group in the world',
How many people would be interested in Portuguese classes (beginner level)?  I'm not talking about people who might come one day and might not, I'm talking about people who are seriously interested in a real class with a real Portuguese Teacher and are going to be dedicated to going to class every week.  If you are interested please reply to this email (don't create a new email.  I need to keep track of these replies).
We have a member who is a native speaker and teacher of Portuguese.  The classes will most likely be held on Tuesdays. We are also looking for a quiet space with tables and chairs for the class, so if you know of a free or inexpensive location, then please let me know.  Class will be once per week but we have not determined yet how many weeks the class will be.
I'm hoping to find another teacher who can give Intermediate level classes as well.  If you are a native speaker AND teacher, then please reply to this email if you're interested.

Thanks,
Kim
(remember, reply to this message so I can keep track of the replies)
David S.
PulitzerGuy
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 22
If Tuesday evenings (after work) I'd love it!
Alyse L.
lopezsalm
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Greetings! I am new to the Durham area and this group- and am VERY interested in classes- for beginners! Will information about them be posted here? So excited! :)
Nadia L.
27nadia
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 1
Hi, i replied a while back and was wondering if we had moved forward in the process of finding a room?
Thanks for letting me know.
Nadia
Alyse L.
lopezsalm
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
I'm saddened to see no new replies on this post. I still am interested in classes- and willing to pay!