PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS:
*** What is TangoTab? ***
TangoTab isn’t a sandwich event, but we love bringing people together to make an impact in their own community. We do that through our Feed The City events, but through TangoTab you can make an even bigger impact and it won’t cost you a cent. TangoTab is a mobile app that you use to find and check-in at restaurants. Every time you check-in at a restaurant on the app, TangoTab provides a free meal to a person in need, locally. DOWNLOAD THE TANGOTAB APP HERE > Download.TangoTab.com
*** How does Feed The City work? ***
Please arrive between 8:30 am and 9:00 am. We will begin PROMPTLY at 9 am.
Who Can Attend: Anyone is at our events! We make this a fun atmosphere for all ages. Remember, you are responsible for anyone under 18y/o that is in your group.
How to Dress: We would love if you wore orange (but not required), make sure your hair is pulled back, so it doesn't hang in your face or wear a ball cap, wear anything you can get bleach spots on.
*** WHAT TO BRING ***
We request that each person attending is You can bring any of the items in any combination, but this is what we recommend...
• 3 Packs of Meat: Please try to make this turkey, chicken or ham; Unfortunately, we cannot accept any meat from the deli counter
• 3 packs - 16 slices each of cheese (no spicy cheese please!)
• 4 Loaves of bread: Try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends); Btw we definitely prefer wheat
• 1 Mustard - plain yellow
• 1 bag of Halos, Cuties or tangerines
• 1-2 bags of chips
• 1 - 100 ct. of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF MEAT, CHEESE & BREAD. Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.
REMEMBER, AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WANT TO PRODUCE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Please focus on the product you are buying and not just the amount.