addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
David Timothy, a.k.a. Soupman, has expressed a dire need for coats, preferrably coats with hoods but coats without hoods are welcome. If you have any coats you would like to donate please bring them to eXcuses Saturday and I will make sure they get delivered to The Soupmobile. RAK is also planning an upcoming Coatdrive to be announced verry soon...Thanks Al
Plano, TX
Post #: 198
I can't make it on Saturday but would be more than happy to donate some coats.
A former member
Post #: 1,039
I am posting on my moms group for a last minute drive this week and I will be there Saturday to drop off what we come up with. Thanks!
North Dallas Moms Group
A former member
Post #: 60
Coat Drive/ Soupmobile Info

Thanks so much for posting this! 
People can deliver their coats on any Sat to us Sandwich types, or drop off at the SoupMobile M-F, 9-5.  
LeAnne Baird
Shelter Administrator
SoupMobile Village
3017 Commerce St
Dallas TX 75226